If there were an automobile that only ever needed gas and nothing else, it would be the greatest selling car of all time. And that, my guitar aficionados, is essentially what a Rainsong Guitar is. You'll only ever need to replace strings and the pickup for the battery, thanks to it's carbon fiber construction and stainless steel frets.
The RainSong Orchestra Model is the most refined of all RainSong shapes. It is our most comfortable and intimate guitar, with an immediacy of presence that makes it a favorite with the coffee house crowd. The treble, already a breathtaking attribute of RainSongs, and the carbon sound are simply sublime in this little guitar. A crystal bell clarity, balance, superb separation of individual notes, and an expansive dynamic range make the OM one of our most individually expressive guitars.
Because of Projection Tuned Layering™, the OM is capable of strong projection. It won't rattle windows like the Jumbo or the Dreadnought, but the OM, when driven, packs a lot of power and punch for a small bodied guitar.
- Carbon Fiber Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Soundboard Carbon/Glass hybrid soundboard
- No soundboard braces
- Carbon Fiber body
- No body braces
- Neck All-graphite neck and composite fingerboard
- RainSong's Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece
- Adjustable truss rod
- Accessories Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridge pins
- Case Customized hardshell case.
- Finish UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth at end-pin: 5 inches
- Lower bout: 15.25 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronic System
- Weighs 4lb 0oz
- Original Hardshell Case
- UPC 856319000138