The best quality tenor uke kit anywhere
Capture the island sound! When you're looking for a premium, all solid wood tenor ukulele to build, we've made the perfect kit for you.
If you don't have all the specialized equipment you need to thin tops or bend sides, or you want a head start that will save you hours of build time, this kit has all of the critical work done so you can start and finish this premium build with ease.
Premium solid tonewoods throughout
- Top, back, and sides of premium solid African Mahogany
- Straight and even grain
- Perfectly book matched
- Hand-selected for great figuring and grain patterns
Premium Ukulele Kit includes:
- Solid African Mahogany top
- Solid African Mahogany back, joined and cut to shape
- Solid African Mahogany sides, accurately bent
- Solid Ebony pre-slotted fingerboard, position makers installed
- Shaped Ebony bridge
- Carved and shaped African Mahogany neck
- Sitka Spruce top and back braces
- Pre-cut soundhole and purfling channel
- High-quality fretwire
- Black and white soundhole purfling
- Shaped nut and saddle
- High quality sealed chrome tuners
- Side dot material
- Bridge plate
- Full-size bracing template
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, complete with color photos
We're with you every step of the way
We'll show you how to build all the jigs you'll need to complete this uke no matter what size shop you have. The instruction book written by our team of luthiers is extremely detailed; no other kit has anything like it.
Get your premium kit and build your beautiful uke today!
- Overall length: 26.5" (673.1mm)
- Scale length: 16-31/32" (431mm)
- Width at the nut: 1-27/64" (36.11mm)